Active Lifting Testing Facility
- On-site inspection service available
- Tensile testing to W.L.L., proof load and destruction
- Testing facility available for up to 200 tonnes
- W.L.L. testing of lifting appliances
- Re-testing of repaired products
- We test all size chains and fittings, wire rope, synthetic slings, shackles, turnbuckles and associated equipment
- Cable replacement for both mobile and fixed cranes
- Let us develop and maintain your equipment register
- Fast turnarounds with competitive rates
- Issuing of certificates
- Computer generated test certificates showing results in graph form
- All work carried out in accordance with relevant Australian Standards
200 Tonne Horizontal Tensile Test Bed
Specially designed for tensile test of long material like wire rope, cable, nylon rope and Chain.
- Our test bench employs a computer system, analog/digital transmitter.
- Automatic print out of test certificate with a diagram.
- Measurement of elongation.
- displayTesting diagram and data are displayed on the monitor in real time.
- Load-elongation, Load-time, Stress-Elongation, Strain-time
- Break test, Proof test, Hold test, Cycle test (not dynamic fatigue test)
- Accuracy:+/- 1% for the range 10-95% and +/- 1% for lower 10% range with secondary load cell (optional), will calibrate to ASTM E-4 or ISO 7500• Testing ratings :
- 95% of load cell capacity for proof load testing
- 75% of load cell capacity for breaking load testing
- Capacity: 200 ton
- Standard useful testing length: 6.2 M
- Overall Standard length: approx. 10.7M
- Max.testing width: 1082 mm
- Standard Stroke: 1.25 M
- Extra Standard section Length (each section): 6 M
18 Tonne Specialised Chain Block Testing Tower